Out of Stock
Harmony Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish applies like a polish and cures in a LED Lamp in 30 seconds or 90 seconds in a UV Lamp (36 watts or higher). Harmony Gelish Gel Polish stays on nails for up to 3 weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soaks completely off in only 10-15 minutes.
1. Sanitize the nails and your clients hands. Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail plate.
2. Shape the natural nail using a nail file and gently remove the shine using 100/180 Buffer.
3. Remove the dust and wipe the nail with a gel cleanser using a lint free wipe.
4. Apply a Bond to the nail plate.
5. Apply Base Coat in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
6. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
7. Apply the Gel Polish in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. (Be sure to seal the edges of the nail)
8. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
9. Apply Top Coat from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
10. Place hand in LED Lamp for 30 seconds or UV Lamp (36 watts or higher) for 90 seconds.
11. Wipe off the tacky surface with a Gel Cleanser.
12. Apply Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.